What is a Pilot Campaign?
A pilot campaign is a short term campaign where you can test to see how digital display advertising may work for you. This is useful both if you are brand new to digital display advertising, or if you want to try out a new tactic, such as Geofencing.
Pilot campaigns are run by our Managed Service team.
- We will have a meeting to explore what you’re trying to achieve and what type of advertising could work for you
- We will design your advert and set everything up for you. It’s a fully managed service
- A pilot campaign lasts anywhere between 6 to 12 weeks, depending on who you’re targeting and what you want to achieve
- A full proposal with expected timelines will be provided after the initial discovery meeting
- Over the course of the campaign, we will monitor progress and make tweaks where necessary to optimise results, always keeping you in the loop
- The whole process is totally bespoke to you
- Pilot campaigns start from £3,500, but a full quote is provided when we understand your requirements
When the campaign is completed, you can choose to end things there if your goals have been met, or move on to a month by month retained contract where we can build on the pilot campaign to get you more results.
You aren’t committed to anything long term with your pilot campaign. It’s a cost effective way to see how digital display advertising or a particular tactic may work for you.
Ready to find out more? Book in a meeting with Emma to explore how a pilot campaign can get you more results in your marketing.