Role: Sales Consultant
Salary OTE: £35k
Experience: 1yr+ desirable
About the role
Fluid Ads are looking for a highly connected, personable, energetic, self-sufficient Sales Consultant This self starter will be the face of Fluid Ads to Brands and Agencies, guiding potential customers through our value driven solutions to deliver outstanding results back to the customer. This is a multi-faceted role with one key focus, generating repeatable revenue.
The successful applicant will be supremely connected with decision makers and budget owners in our target sector. They will also be skilled in contacting and converting new businesses.
The person for this role will confidently communicate with potential customers by whichever medium is most appropriate, be it Google Hangout, face to face, phone or email.
The primary objective of the SC is to identify the potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and viability, and create a relationship that will help drive the sale and the company to further profits and expand the customer base for FluidAds.
Fluid Ads is an open team based environment. It is essential that you are able to effectively liaise with work colleagues across the businesses to assist and support sales efforts.
What we need from you
- Utilise your existing contacts to demonstrate how Fluid Ads can meet their needs and deliver on their opportunities.
- Contact new businesses to do the same as above
- Set up and perform in-person or online meetings as well as product demonstrations, or arrange other methods of communication, such as an email follow-up or phone call
- Customer Training
- Contract Negotiation
- On-boarding and account pass over to a member of the Customer Success Team after contracts are signed.
- Structured reporting of your sales activity and progress to Commercial Director]
- Share insights from the field with Product and Tech teams
- Ensure all info and data is accurate and up to date in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed revenue, customer and activity targets agreed with the Commercial Director
The Sales Consultant must have boundless energy, enthusiasm, hunger and a persistent drive to knock down any barriers to making a sale and/or booking a demo. They must have a passion for the product and be able to hold a room during a product demonstration.
We are after a candidate who is charismatic and confident, listens attentively and is both tenacious, humble and an effective team player.
- Previous, proven experience in a digital sales role
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Possess good analytical skills, this can be crucial to determine which products will be most suited to the customer’s needs and identify the salesperson who is most knowledgeable about those products
- Self-starter with outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills to meet outreach targets and respond to queries as efficiently as possible
- Tenacity when handling negative responses and determination to find solutions
- Excellent numerical and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, achievement and success oriented
- Ability to deal and work with people of all levels
- Professional and friendly personality
- Ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines and targets
- Good technical knowledge and willingness to learn more (training will be provided)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
Knowledge and or experience of the Ad industry is advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive bonus and commission scheme
- Fantastic career opportunities as part of a growing organisation
- Collaborative culture with regular socials funded by the company
- High spec laptop or macbook (and any other tools you need)
- Excellent salary and benefits package (inc pension, birthday day off, perkbox and more)
- Professional training and personal development funded by the organisation
To apply for this role, please email [email protected] and include your latest CV and any supporting materials.
No recruitment agencies please.