Customer Success Manager
Role: Customer Success Manager
Salary: £30 – £35k per annum plus commission and benefits
About the role
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to help our existing and future customers realise maximum value from our award winning advertising design, delivery and production platform.
The ideal candidate is a multi‐talented individual who can go the extra mile and work diligently to drive initiatives with our customers. You should be smart and process‐minded, always looking for better ways of doing things, and be passionate about delivering positive outcomes for both us and our customers.
Working under the direction of the Commercial Director, this will involve structuring and managing a programme and process to proactively generate growth and happy customers.
The Customer Success Manager will confidently communicate with customers by phone and email and will identify their needs and create a relationship that will help drive more sales and customer loyalty.
Fluid Ads is an open team based environment. It is essential that you are able to effectively liaise with work colleagues across the businesses to assist where possible with other ad-hoc duties.
Main duties include
- Getting customers up and running
- Picking up customer relations from and working closely with account managers and sales
- Operating on‐boarding programmes with customers to include account set up, training, meeting early‐life ad platform adoption targets
- Devising customer adoption initiatives – helping key accounts get the most from our services
- Devising and operating specific sales / growth initiatives with dedicated customers
- Weekly calls with relevant customers
- Formulating growth plans and liaising with account managers and customers to meet both tactical and mid‐term objectives
- Workflow and process solutions
- Developing understanding of our systems can interoperate with customer systems.
- Understanding workflow and points of interface
- Recommending changes and improvements to platform, production processes and ad serving processes to improve the overall customer experience and / or create internal efficiencies
- Customer point of liaison
- Gathering customer feedback and pushing it into product development
- Understanding potential opportunities and either feeding into sales or recommending solutions
Skills and competencies required
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Project management capability
- Background experience in one or all of the following areas: advertising sector; ad production; customer service; technical support; workflow management; newspaper, publisher or media owner; agency; sales.
- Knowledge and understanding of: digital advertising; ad operations; ad platforms; customer satisfaction management; publishing landscape; advertising landscape.
- Personal attributes to include: determined self‐starter; wanting to take responsibility and go the extra mile to achieve successful outcomes; good presenter and confident communicator; analytical; process‐minded; flexible approach to working hours to accommodate our global customer base and some international travelling as required
For more information or to apply for this role, please email [email protected] and include your latest CV.
*no recruitment agencies