If you’re a business, a charity, an advertising agency, or a marketing company, you may be wondering why to use Fluid Ads for your online advertising campaign.
We get it; there are a lot of companies out there that will say they are the perfect solution for you, and you need to be sure that you are working with the right partner. So below we detail exactly what you get with Fluid Ads that you don’t get with any other online advertising service provider.
Our Unique Technology
- The most comprehensive end-to-end display advertising system around. Custom built by us and used by some of the biggest brands in the world. It includes:
- The best advert geotargeting and geofencing system available anywhere, allowing you to serve stunning digital display ads precisely to the audiences you want to reach, anywhere in the world. Ringfence any area you like and pinpoint exact locations down to just one metre so you know your adverts are being seen by exactly the people you want to target. You can also target your audience by keywords or categories and a range of other parameters.
- Ad Builder – the most innovative and easy-to-use advert creation tool around, enabling you to create stunning display (image based) online adverts in minutes rather than hours or days. Each advert is dynamic and perfectly resizes for any screen size, across any platform, meaning you create it once and it is used in the perfect format across the whole of the world wide web. Build your advert from scratch or use one of the existing templates in the system, or our expert graphic design team can create it for you. You can even connect your ads to your live inventory so that your audience only sees the items you have in stock. What’s more, your adverts can respond automatically to external factors such as the time of the day or even the weather.
- The most in-depth reporting available that is unmatched in the industry. Fully understand how your adverts and ad campaign have worked or are working now with easy-to-understand data and charts. You can see live data and measure everything from live conversions through to financial performance and referrers. No other advertising reporting system provides the depth of knowledge that we do.
- Inbuilt ability to select and manage the channels and sites where you want your adverts displayed and take full control of your advertising budget.
Our Experience and Clients
- The Fluid Ads brand was launched in 2016 and since then we have created and served millions of digital display adverts for clients around the world including Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Woolworths, Betfred, PureGym and many more.
- Our client base also includes advertising & marketing agencies, companies in various sectors, and charities, all of whom turn to us when they want to generate a better return on investment (ROI) from their online advertising campaigns. Check out what our clients think on G2.
- Our system is also used by some of the largest newspaper groups in the world to provide location-based advertising solutions to hundreds of thousands of local businesses.
The Flexibility you Want
- With Fluid Ads you have the option of letting us manage your advertising campaign for you with our Fully Managed service or do it yourself with our Self-Serve Ad Platform option.
- Our in-house graphic design team can create stunning on-brand display adverts for you if you don’t want to do it yourself and if you do, you can start from scratch or use one of our many ad templates.
- Experienced advertising campaign managers not only ensure your adverts are seen in the right places at the right times by the right audiences, but they also work with you to evolve your campaign and optimise your return on investment (ROI).
- We provide 24/7 support so you can reach out to us at any time for advice and guidance.
Read some of our Case Studies to learn more about how we have transformed advertising campaigns for organisations around the world and enabled them to achieve better results than ever before.
Or go to the Next Steps page to find out about our 30-day free trial or to arrange a free demonstration.